All personal information handled by KSC is collected, retained and processed in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and at the consent of the subject of information. The Act on Protection of Personal Information by Public Offices provides general guidelines on handling personal information and KSC shall collect, retain and process the information according to the laws and regulations and use them for legitimate public works and to protect the interest of our members.
When using our website, the following information is collected and saved automatically:
The information collected will be utilized for statistical analysis and better communication between users and the website to provide higher services for our users. However, keep in mind that your information may be submitted to government by law.
Users are able to communicate through mail, phone or online comments. With respect to your options, here are some notes:
Also, your information can be provided to other government departments.
We exert our utmost administrative and technical efforts in security, but do avoid entering sensitive information in case of accident.
After the purpose of collection and use of personal information is fulfilled, relevant information shall in principle be destroyed immediately. Provided that, in case preservation of such information is required according to stipulations at related laws and regulations, the company preserves the member information as follows, during a certain period designated at related laws and regulations,
KSC currently runs and operates a number of programs to monitor the network traffic and detect illegal tempering of information.
It is prohibited to obtain personal information, such as email address, from the websites run by KSC. Anyone who viewed or was provided with such personal information of illegitimate source shall be punishable as stipulated in article 23 of the Act on Protection of Personal Information by Public Offices..
- Any user shall be entitled to refer to or amend the registered personal information of oneself, and to demand withdrawal of subscription, at any time.
- For reference to or amendment of personal information by user, user may click ‘personal information change'(or 'member information correction' etc.), or "member withdrawal" for subscription termination (withdrawal of consent), to review, correct or withdraw directly, through verification procedure on identification.
- Or any customer may contact the personal information management officer in writing, phone or email. The company will immediately respond.
- In case you requested for correction of erroneous personal information, the company shall neither use nor provide relevant personal information until relevant correction is completed. Also, in case such erroneous personal information has been provided to a third party already, the company shall immediately notify the result of correction treatment to such third party, so that such third party may implement correction.
- The company processes any personal information withdrawn or deleted under user, according to the stipulations at the "the period of holding and using personal information collected by the company" and shall not review or use for any purpose other than contemplated.
The company operates ‘cookie' etc. that stores and searches your information at any time. Cookie means a very small text file that the server used for website operation sends to your browser, which is stored in your computer hard disk.
The company uses cookie for the following purposes.
- Purpose of using cookie etc.
Providing target marketing and providing personal customized service by analysis on access frequency or time zone by members and non-members, comprehension on user’s preference and area of interest, and tracing track, finding out the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits.
You have the option to authorize any installation of cookie. Accordingly, you may set the option on your web browser, to permit all cookies, or to perform verification every time any cookie is stored, or to refuse on installation of any cookie.
- The method to refuse on installation of any cookie
As the method to refuse on installation of any cookie, you may select an option at the web browser used by member, to permit all cookies, or to perform verification every time any cookie is stored, or to refuse on installation of any cookie.
Example of set up (in case of internet explorer): tool at the upper side of web browser > internet option > personal information Provided that, in case you refuse to installation of cookie, difficulties may occur to us in providing our service.
If you find breach of personal information where it can be used to harm the rights and interests of the subject of information, please contact us.
In order to provide optimized and customized services, KSC collect the following information:
We do not collect sensitive information that may violate basic human rights, such as race or nationality, ideology, place of birth, political views, criminal record, health issues and sex life.
You reserve the right, in accordance with the Act on Protection of Personal Information by Public Offices, to demand for viewing and revising your personal information retained by KSC.
Demand: Head of information retaining organization by demander (subject of information) format
With respect to the demands by article 12 (viewing information) and article 141 (revising information) of the Act on Protection of Personal Information by Public Offices, a user who was violated of his or her rights and interests by the disposition or omission of the public office reserve the right to demand for an administrative trial.
= Administrative judgement commission phone numbers (refer to MOLEG website)
We will ensure that personal information is collected as stipulated by relevant laws and regulations and used for the specified purposes.